Here’s how it works:
- The blocks are split based on DEPOSIT DATE.
- You will know what block you are in based on your deposit date.
- Your deposit date is the date you provided us with your deposit information.
You will be in the same list block until your order is submitted for production.
- It is important you send in a build for us to keep on file.
- Since allocations are only learned a week in advance, we must have a build in your file ahead of time or you will be skipped over.
- The new allocation method and time constraint placed on our order cycles made it so there is no way to create a structure so you will know when we will begin placing orders from your block.
- For you to be as prepared as possible, submit an order form ASAP so we have something on file.
Do not wait for us to contact you to submit an order form.
- You do not have to commit to the options you select on this initial build.
- When you receive an email about being in “this month’s order cycle”, you will find available options to finalize the build.
- Our goal is to make sure you are as comfortable as possible with your configuration.