This is the new policy for the STINGRAY WAITLIST ONLY.
If your deposit with us is for the Future Variant list, such as Z06, ZR1, etc., this DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The blocks are split up based on DEPOSIT DATE. You will know what block you are in based on your deposit date. Your deposit date can be found on your receipt or on your bank statement.
- You will be in the same list block until your order is submitted for production.
- For example, lets say your deposit date is July 15th, 2021. This would put you in Block E. You will remain in Block E until your order is placed to the factory for production. You will be able to determine your progression to the top of the waitlist by watching the total number decrease in the blocks in front of yours.
- It is important you send in a build for us to keep on file. Since allocations are only learned a week in advance, we must have a build in your file ahead of time or you will be skipped over. The new allocation method and time constraint placed on our order cycles made it so there is no way to create a structure so you will know when we will begin placing orders from your block. In order to be as prepared as possible, submit an order form ASAP so we have something on file.
Do not wait for us to contact you to submit an order form.
- You do not have to commit to the options you select on this initial build, especially if you are in a lower block. When I email to give notice for the order cycle, we can fine tune it so you can be as comfortable as possible with your choices. I give as much advance notice as I can so we can schedule a call or appointment and iron out your configuration.