Learn the process in place for each step of your Corvette purchase experience. You will wind up waiting longer than necessary if you do not follow these guidelines.
*STINGRAY CHEVROLET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR REVISE THIS PROCESS AT ANY TIME*
For questions about the information below, contact Stingray Chevrolet:
*All Team Members In The Stingray Sales Department Are Proficient with the Policies and Guidelines.*
Table of Contents
Ways to place your deposit:
- Credit card via the DEPOSIT FORM
- Personal check
Your place in line is determined by deposit date.
*Deposit date will be documented as the day you provide us with your deposit info.
*You will not be bumped down the list if your payment is not processed immediately.
Due to high demand, only ONE DEPOSIT PER HOUSEHOLD is allowed on each list/model.
Additional deposits may be placed only after the first order is placed for production.
*Any exception granted will be at the discretion of Stingray’s owner or general sales manager.
• A higher deposit will not get you a higher place in line.
• You may not transfer or sell your place in line.
• No “1st car for ‘x model year’” requests will be honored.
• Any price changes that occur while on the waitlist are out of our hands.
• We do not guarantee any pricing at the time of deposit.
• We will not add a “Market Adjustment” or “Dealer Addendum” to the selling price of your new Corvette.
Check your progress on the list:
+ The Lookup Tools can show your place in line on any one of the deposit lists using only your phone number!
+ Stingray List Blocks show you where you stand on the list based on your deposit date and you can see how many order forms we have on file ahead of you.
-Call Stingray: 813-359-5000 ~ Press 2 for Sales
–Any representative in the internet sales department can provide your position. They can help with a lot of other things too.
- Call, email, or visit the store.
- The refund will be credited to the same card that the deposit was placed with.
- Cash deposits will be refunded via check.
- If the card is expired a check will be cut in the name of the original cardholder.
- You may pick up the check or we can mail it.
- We cannot credit money to a different card.
- If you cancel and decide to get back on the list, you will not get your original spot in line.
- Your position will be dictated by the new deposit date.
How we order Corvettes:
Chevrolet’s order schedule is set up with strict deadlines and restrictions that are constantly changing.
Orders are placed for production once a month.
Allocation and constraints are learned a week in advance of the order deadline.
The orders that go in the order cycle are the oldest deposits.
You will receive an email with all of the relevant information regarding the month’s order cycle.
Build your car with the expert:
- Configure your car with Sean, the Corvette Specialist.
- Appointment only.
- Available time slots:
- MONDAY-FRIDAY. 11AM, 1PM, OR 3PM.
- NO WEDNESDAYS.
- NO SUNDAYS. (CLOSED)
- Call or email to set an appointment outside of the times listed above.
- Desired day and/or time is not guaranteed.
Do not wait for us to contact you to submit an order form.
You do not have to commit to the options you select on this initial build. When I email you about being in “this month’s order cycle”, we can fine-tune it together.
There is no limit to the number of order forms you submit. The latest build on file will be used.
I WILL GIVE YOU VERY CLEAR NOTICE BEFORE YOUR ORDER GOES TO THE FACTORY FOR PRODUCTION AND CHANGES CAN NO LONGER BE MADE.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE IN WRITING!
- SINCE THE ORDER CYCLES ARE ON A TIMED BASIS DICTATED BY GM, IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR BUILD ON FILE BEFORE WE GET TO YOUR NUMBER THEN YOU WILL BE SKIPPED OVER.
- YOU WON’T LOSE YOUR SPOT IN LINE, BUT YOU WILL BE DELAYED IN GETTING YOUR ORDER SUBMITTED FOR PRODUCTION.
When the model year changes, we continue with the same list and the only action required is to submit a new order form for the updated model year.
If you had an order number in preliminary (1100) status, you will receive a new order number for the new model year.
*NO ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN THE ORDER IS SUBMITTED TO THE FACTORY FOR PRODUCTION.*
WHEN YOUR ORDER IS SUBMITTED TO THE FACTORY FOR PRODUCTION, YOUR ORDER NUMBER* WILL POPULATE ON THE “ORDER’S @ FACTORY” SPREADSHEET SO YOU CAN TRACK IT THROUGH PRODUCTION.
*NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISPLAYED.
YOU WILL IDENTIFY YOUR ORDER USING THE GM ORDER NUMBER ON YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION PAGE.
- When your car is shipped from the factory, you will be contacted and provided with your VIN number so you may begin the process of getting insurance, etc.
- It usually takes about 2 days from the time the car ships to when it arrives at Stingray. We then perform PDI (predelivery inspection) and install all “LPO”(dealer-installed) accessories.
- If you have any specific requests for your car regarding dealer preparation, please make these requests when your VIN is provided to you.
- Window tinting (up to legal limit) is offered at stingray for $199.
- You have the option of including this cost in the deal or paying for it separately.
WE DO NOT PUT ANY DEALER EMBLEMS ON THE NEW CORVETTES.
A ‘STINGRAY CHEVROLET’ LICENSE PLATE FRAME IS THE ONLY DEALER SPECIFIC ORNAMENTATION.
ALL NEW CORVETTES ARE SOLD FOR MSRP Plus TAX, TAG, TITLE, & FEES.
STINGRAY CHEVROLET'S DEALER SPECIFIC FEES:
*THESE FEES ARE CHARGED TO EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER ON EVERY SINGLE DEAL.*
PRIVATE TAG AGENCY FEE:
- Per our franchise agreement with Chevrolet and General Motors, we are required to collect sales tax and complete the titling and registration -in house- on every new Chevrolet sold.
- No sales to brokers, wholesalers, or exporters.
- We will not give you the MSO.
- We can title & register in any state in the country.
- You may not do your own tag work.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and insurance to take delivery.
- All funds must be verified in-house before we will release the car.
- GM reserves the right to change pricing of the Corvette at any time, without notice.
- Price changes happen with no warning.
- We are never given the price schedule
- Your selling price is not locked in until your order is placed for production.*
- Any price protection policies offered by GM will be communicated to you and followed with full compliance by Stingray Chevrolet.
- Price Protection is not guaranteed for any reason.
- Your $500 deposit will be applied to the final purchase as a down payment.
ALL TAX AND REGISTRATION FEES ARE PAID TO STINGRAY AND WILL BE REFLECTED ON THE FINAL SALES CONTRACT.
TAG AND TITLE WORK IS DONE ON YOUR BEHALF SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE DMV.*
WE ACCEPT CASH, CASHIERS CHECKS, AND PERSONAL CHECKS. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO “STINGRAY CHEVROLET”. ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION OF FUNDS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR CERTAIN PAYMENT METHODS.
WE WORK WITH A NETWORK OF RETAIL BANKS AND CREDIT UNIONS TO ASSIST IN SECURING THE VERY BEST FINANCING TERMS FOR YOUR SITUATION.
*NOTE: LOANS SHOULD NOT BE SECURED ANY MORE THAN 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF VEHICLE DELIVERY.
LEASE PROGRAMS ARE SET BY THE LENDER AND CHANGE MONTHLY. WE WORK WITH MULIPLE LENDERS FOR LEASING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OPTIONS.
Due to high demand, we only allow ONE DEPOSIT PER MODEL PER HOUSEHOLD. This new policy will be retroactive for all on the Z06 deposit list. Duplicates will be refunded, including, but not limited to, spouses, children, extended family, roommates, and business partners.
WE ARE TAKING DEPOSITS FOR FUTURE MODELS THAT ARE RUMORED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED BY GM.
⇒*IF YOU ARE ON THE REGULAR STINGRAY LIST AND REQUEST TO MOVE YOUR DEPOSIT OVER TO THE FUTURE VARIANT LIST, YOUR DEPOSIT DATE WILL CHANGE TO THE DATE YOU REQUEST TO MOVE.
DEPOSITS FOR ALL FUTURE MODELS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ZR1, GRAND SPORT, ZORA, E-RAY, ETC. WILL ALL BE CONSOLIDATED ON THIS SINGLE LIST.
WHEN A NEW VARIANT IS ANNOUNCED, WE WILL CREATE A LIST EXCLUSIVELY FOR THAT MODEL.
WE WILL THEN CONTACT EACH DEPOSIT HOLDER TO LET THEM DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW LIST OR HOLD OUT FOR A DIFFERENT FUTURE UNANNOUNCED MODEL.