Ways to place your deposit:
- Credit card via the DEPOSIT FORM
- Personal check
Your place in line is determined by deposit date.
*Deposit date will be documented as the day you provide us with your deposit info.
*You will not be bumped down the list if your payment is not processed immediately.
Due to high demand, only ONE DEPOSIT PER HOUSEHOLD is allowed on each list/model.
Additional deposits may be placed only after the first order is placed for production.
*Any exception granted will be at the discretion of Stingray’s owner or general sales manager.
• A higher deposit will not get you a higher place in line.
• You may not transfer or sell your place in line.
• No “1st car for ‘x model year’” requests will be honored.
• Any price changes that occur while on the waitlist are out of our hands.
• We do not guarantee any pricing at the time of deposit.
• We will not add a “Market Adjustment” or “Dealer Addendum” to the selling price of your new Corvette.
Check your progress on the list:
+ The Lookup Tools can show your place in line on any one of the deposit lists using only your phone number!
+ Stingray List Blocks show you where you stand on the list based on your deposit date and you can see how many order forms we have on file ahead of you.
-Call Stingray: 813-359-5000 ~ Press 2 for Sales
–Any representative in the internet sales department can provide your position. They can help with a lot of other things too.
- Call, email, or visit the store.
- The refund will be credited to the same card that the deposit was placed with.
- Cash deposits will be refunded via check.
- If the card is expired a check will be cut in the name of the original cardholder.
- You may pick up the check or we can mail it.
- We cannot credit money to a different card.
- If you cancel and decide to get back on the list, you will not get your original spot in line.
- Your position will be dictated by the new deposit date.