How we order Corvettes:
- Allocation is split into 2 cycles per month.
- We order base model Stingrays in cycle 1
- Z06 allocations are in cycle 2.
- Order Cycles have strict deadlines and the constraints, or, limited availability options, vary from month to month.
- One week before the deadline, constraints for that month’s order are released to dealers.
- What was on constraint last month may not be on constraint this month.
- Orders for production are placed based on the oldest deposits AND having a current model year build on file.
- You do not need to make it to #1 on the list to place your order for production.
- Check the List Blocks to see how many order forms are on file ahead of you.
- You will receive an email with all important information about the order cycle.
Get help with your build:
- Configure your car with Sean, the Corvette Specialist.
- Appointment only.
- Available time slots:
- MONDAY-FRIDAY. 11AM, 1PM, OR 3PM.
- NO WEDNESDAYS.
- NO SUNDAYS. (CLOSED)
- Call or email to set an appointment outside of the times listed above. 813-359-5000
Do not wait for us to contact you to submit an order form.
You do not have to commit to the options you select on this initial build. When I email you about being in “this month’s order cycle”, we can fine-tune it together.
There is no limit to the number of order forms you submit. The latest build on file will be used.
I will give you very clear notice before your order goes to the factory for production and changes can no longer be made. All changes must be in writing!
Since the order cycles are on a timed basis dictated by GM, if we do not have your build on file before we get to your number, then you will be skipped over. You won’t lose your spot in line, but you will be delayed in getting your order submitted for production.
When the model year changes, we continue with the same list and the only action required is to submit a new order form for the updated model year.
If you had an order number in preliminary (1100) status, you will receive a new order number for the new model year.
*NO ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN THE ORDER IS SUBMITTED TO THE FACTORY FOR PRODUCTION.*
WHEN YOUR ORDER IS SUBMITTED TO THE FACTORY FOR PRODUCTION, YOUR ORDER NUMBER* WILL POPULATE ON THE “ORDER’S @ FACTORY” SPREADSHEET SO YOU CAN TRACK IT THROUGH PRODUCTION.
*NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISPLAYED.
- When your car is shipped from the factory, you will be contacted and provided with your VIN number so you may begin the process of getting insurance, etc.
- It usually takes about 2 days from the time the car ships to when it arrives at Stingray. We then perform PDI (predelivery inspection) and install all “LPO”(dealer-installed) accessories.
- If you have any specific requests for your car regarding dealer preparation, please make these requests when your VIN is provided to you.
- Window tinting (up to legal limit) is offered at stingray for $199.
- You have the option of including this cost in the deal or paying for it separately.